Vision of Ameer-ud-Din Medical College, Lahore.
To improve Community Healthcare Services through excellence in Undergraduate Medical Education
Vision of Postgraduate Medical Institute, Lahore.
- Center of Excellence for Postgraduate Medical Education and Research in the province
- Provide a firm base for the expansion and propagation of the scientific knowledge in medicine
- Provision of quality health care through quality medical education
- PGME must be managed by formation of national health professionals education policy
- Community based programmes must be an integral part of PGME s’ clinical and research activities
- PGME s’ departments be transformed to modern clinical departments with well equipped laboratories
- Operational efficiency of PGME s’ departments must be focused
- Forums be provided for communication and focus of ideas for all those concerned with development of human resources for health
- Strengthen the Health delivery in the area and enhance the human resource development
- Resolve the prevailing uncertainty and restore the confidence of the health providers in this institution