It provides conceptual and integrated approach to learning Special Microbiology and Chemotherapy.
Sole purpose of writing this book was to pool make "must to know" knowledge and major concepts of Clinical Microbiology and Chemotherapy (Antimicrobials, Antifungal, Antivirals, Antiprotozoals).
The Salient Features of the Book:
1. The shortest and most comprehensive book ever written in Microbiology and Chemotherapy with 60 pages of content.
2 .Professional exams and USMLE oriented content.
3. Point to point description of Special Features, Reservoir, Transmission, Pathogenesis, Diseases, Lab Diagnosis, Drug of Choice and Prevention of a particular organism.
4. Key distinguishing and diagnosing points of various organisms spotted.
5. Chemotherapy in just 4 pages.
6. 7 days treatment for Special Microbiology and Chemotherapy for any Competitive Exams.
7. Important MCQs, SEQs and VIVA Points
8. Fruitful for MBBS, BDS, DPT, Optometry and other allied sciences.